Indiana bats live an average of 5 to 9 years, but some have reached 14 years of age.
Sign up for enews.
Decals & Other Products
Here are decals and other products available from Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey.
New item! Adopt a Species decals ~ $2
These colorful decals are from our Adopt a Species Program. There are twelve different decals. they can be displayed indoors or out. Each depicts a different Endangered or Threatened species in New Jersey. Show your support for wildlife conservation and collect all twelve!
- Please indicate the species/color decal(s) below.
Reptile & Amphibian Curriculum Guide ~ $25
The Reptiles and Amphibians of New Jersey Resource Package for Teachers is a compilation of teaching tools to help educate students about New Jersey's wildlife.
The Resource Package includes:
- The Field Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians of New Jersey
- The Field Guide to Salamanders, Frogs, and Toads of New Jersey's Vernal Pools
- The Calls of New Jersey Frogs & Toads CD
- The curriculum guide, Teaching Students About New Jersey's Reptiles and Amphibians in the Field & Classroom, a comprehensive teacher's guide in both hardcover and CD versions filled with photos, illustrations, and 10 innovative lesson plans and activities designed for students in grades 5 to 9
This item is currently unavailable.
Maternity Bathouse ~ $100
This 3 chamber bathouse was handmade. It is totally sealed. All interior surfaces are stained and have 1/16" deep grooves every 1/2". It can hold up to 80 bats and is large enough to provide a place for female bats to raise their young. Exterior is painted with flat black water-based paint.
- Height: 24"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 4 1/2"
Currently we don't have any bat houses for sale, but one will be listed here shortly. The construction of one was featured on Esty's How-Tuesday blog.
Ospreys are starting to head north and our osprey cam is streaming live from Edwin B. Forsythe NWR.