Education is a vital component to protecting New Jersey’s wildlife. Our Classroom Programs allows us to share the stories of New Jersey’s rare wildlife with students throughout the state and beyond.
Our classroom programs are interactive and entertaining 60-minute PowerPoint presentations with hands-on activities that reinforce core concepts. Programs highlight New Jersey’s rare wildlife and how Conserve Wildlife Foundation of NJ works to protect them.
The following is a list of classroom programs offered throughout the year:
- New Jersey’s Endangered and Threatened Wildlife: An overview of New Jersey’s rare wildlife residents.
- Bald Eagles: Back from the Brink of Extinction
- Peregrine Falcons: Flying High in New Jersey
- An Incredible Journey: Shorebird Migration
- New Jersey’s Rarest Reptiles and Amphibians
- Bats of New Jersey
All programs address the NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards.
Programs are $150 for the first program, and $75 for each additional program done on the same day at the same location (up to 40 students).
Would you like us to cover a specific topic? Call us today and we can create a program that suits your classrooms needs and abilities.
Maria Grace, Education and Outreach Manager: Email